67 Park Road
Eastern Shore Community Centre
1. We will be providing: hand soap, toilet paper, water, hand towels and hand sanitizer.
2. All visitors and staff will be required to wear a mask (on Ice will be exempt)
3. All participants will arrive dressed to play. No showers will be used.
4. All visitors will arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before and must leave no later than 15 minutes after usage.
5. User groups must maintain, and be able to present user lists with contact information in the event there is a covid event.
6. Groups of 10 and a max of 3 groups allowed on ice at a time with separation between all groups at that time.
7. No food or drinks will be permitted in the rink
8. Very limited coming and going from building while group is on the ice.
9. Only one person may accompany a child under 13 years of age to tie skates outside dressing room on chairs or benches that will be provided.
10. Waiver and proof of insurance are required before going on the ice.
11. Adjustments will be made as Hockey Canada, Hockey Nova Scotia and Provincial Health roles change
12. Cleaning of arena (High touch areas) will be conducted regularly.
From all the staff at ESRC we thank you in advance for your cooperation