67 Park Road
Eastern Shore Community Centre
Insurance certificates must be submitted prior to first rental. HRM offers a short term insurance program, more information can be found hereCovid-19 Guidelines
1. Soap, toilet paper, water hand towel and hand sanitizer are provided.
2. All visitors and staff will be required to wear a mask when entering or leaving the building (on Ice will be exempt)
3. All participants will arrive dressed to play. No showers will be used.
4. All visitors will arrive no sooner than 15 minutes before and must be out 15 minutes after usage.
5. User groups must maintain, and be able to present user lists with contact information in the event there is a covid event.
6. Groups of 25 max allowed on ice at a time.
7. No food or drinks will be permitted in the rink
8. Very limited coming and going from building while group is on the ice.
9. One person may accompany a child under 13 years of age to tie skates in dressing room, on chairs or benches that will be provided.
10. Waiver and proof of insurance is required before going on the ice.
11. Adjustments will be made as Hockey Canada, Hockey Nova Scotia and Provincial Health roles change
12. Cleaning of arena (High touch areas) will be conducted regularly.
From all the staff at ESRC we thank you in advance for your cooperation